Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Vitamins

I don't recall why I stopped buying my vitamins online but after seeing the high prices and lack of choice here in Paris, not to mention certain communication problems, I've gone back to buying in bulk online.

As an example of the price difference, I paid around 3 euros in my local pharmacy for 30 folic acid tablets. At Healthy Direct, you get 360 tablets for 6 euros! Same kind of thing for multi vitamins where online you can get 360 tablets for 18 euros or so. Bargain!

I got some other stuff too which I know you can't get here so I can't wait for everything to arrive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've used Healthy Direct in the past and have never had a problem. They are pretty competitive on price.

Unknown said...

There are many vitamins and minerals available online at websites such as http://www.goldshield.co.uk for example where you can buy almost any supplement from saw palmetto to multi-vitamins to check which will be most beneficial for you.