Monday, June 04, 2007

Nice Young Plumber Boy

I just had a very nice young French boy stop by to fix my leaking shower. He did put a big hole in the tiles and the wall but at least he found the problem. Water is leaking through the tiles or the grout or something so it will have to be retiled or grouted or whatever. He put some silicone around and now it's up to the building syndicate to send someone to do the tiles.

So it took them (Century 21) more than 6 months to send someone to open up the shower to find the problem. I wonder how long it will take them to send someone to actually fix it? Another 6 months? I won't hold my breath.

I had a bit of water leaking from my hot water system and the very kind plumber boy replaced the broken part and fixed it for me free of charge. It's amazing what happens when you smile nicely at a young boy! You should have seen his face light up when I said how much I loved France. So sweet!

No comments: