Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Evian Badoit and Vichy

I know I haven't posted for ages. Nothing has been going particularly well here in France; more bureaucratic problems as usual plus I've been super busy with work. I've been adding a lot of content to my sites in preparation for Christmas so will hopefully have a few more sales than usual this month.


I think in January I'll be able to relax a bit more and start exploring Paris again.


So, what are Evian, Badoit, and Vichy famous for?


The reason I ask is because someone found my site by entering that into Google and it made me laugh out loud. In fact, I'm still sniggering. Maybe it's not funny at all and I'm just in a strange mood. In that person's defence I suppose if you've never been to France you wouldn't know the answer. Then again, who has never heard of Evian, at least?


Of course the answer is.... mineral water.


No doubt the next person visiting Aussie in France will be happy to find a quick answer to that question.



No comments: