Monday, October 16, 2006

Sleepy Weekend

I've been sick since Friday, with a cold, so didn't do anthing this weekend. I didn't even leave the house. That's pretty bad but all I wanted to do was sleep and I did exactly that. Sleep, play cards on the net and watch rubbish TV.

I have been out this morning though. I was supposed to go to the post office last Thursday so I had no choice but to go this morning. I had to post some tax stuff back to Oz. I had about 40 pages of documents for my accountant. It took me a whole day to get it all sorted out so now it's up to JF to do his magic. I hate accounting stuff. I studied it a bit at high school and at university and have even had a few jobs in accounts but never again. I can't think of anything more boring.

I am feeling a little better today so I really must get back to blogging. I need to write at least 3000 words per day to hopefully get more hits on my sites. They're not doing as well as I'd hoped so I've only got another 2 and a half months to start making minimum wage. That was my goal - to be making minimum wage by the end of the year otherwise I'll have to go out and get a 'real' job.

No comments: