Saturday, October 28, 2006

Salon du Chocolat | Paris | Porte de Versailles

The Salon du Chocolat started today in Paris. It only goes until Wednesday so I'd better hurry up and get my ticket. I'm sure this is one event not to be missed. I've heard it gets very crowded so I guess I'm not the only one who loves chocolate.

I've never been before so I don't really know what to expect. I know they have cooking and chocolate making demonstrations and also have fashion shows with clothes and accessories made of chocolate.

I'm just hoping they give out lots of samples!

It closes early each evening, at 7pm, so they doesn't leave much time to go after work. Maybe I'll have to go in the afternoon so I'll have plenty of time to check out everything. I won't be able to go with F if that's the case but maybe he won't mind - provided I take some chocolate home for him, that is.

No comments: