Monday, October 30, 2006

Ferbent is Hopeless

Ferbent has a 'pay as you' go phone which I usually discourage him from using. He tends to call me to tell me the most banal things. He's already called me three times today.

Firstly, he called me to let me know he forgot his keys for work. He didn't want me to take them to him or anything, just to let me know.

Then he called to see what I was having for lunch and if we could go to the Vans shop later today. He loves shopping, especially for shoes.

I just got off the phone with him because he wanted to let me know that his shoe laces keep coming undone! According to him this means we will be going on a trip soon. It's more likely that he'll trip up soon. It looks like I'll have to book a weekend away so he can say he was right.

Hopefully he'll run out of money soon so he won't be able to call me and I'll have some peace and quiet.

No comments: