Saturday, September 02, 2006

Roger Federer vs Vincent Spadea

I saw Roger Federer thrash Tim Henman yesterday. Federer is playing so well, as usual. Henman didn't stand a chance. Henman doesn't stand a chance against most of the top player so it wasn't surprising that he barely won a point yesterday. Federer looks to be in top form so I expect him to easily beat Vincent Spadea in the next round.

I was quite surprised to see that Spadea is still playing tennis. I thought he had retired long ago. I was going to say that he is pretty old but he's my age so I'll keep quiet. I was also surprised to learn that he is American. I always thought he was European, Spanish maybe. I don't know why I thought that. Maybe it's been so long since I've heard his name that I had just forgotten.

Federer is still my number one choice to win the final, especially now that Baghdatis lost to Agassi. He's playing so well that I can't see him losing, not even to Nadal.

No comments: