Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Baghdatis vs Agassi

Marcos Baghdatis is through to the next round of the US Open. He is one of my favourite players after seeing him do so well at the Aussie Open earlier this year. I also like to support the Greek boy seeing I am of Greek origin. I watched most of his game and it wasn't as exciting as his previous matches but I'm sure he'll only get better. He's just warming up I'd say.

I didn't watch old man Agassi but I did see that he won his match. I used to really dislike Agassi but have warmed to him slightly over the last couple of years. I'd like to see him do well in his last US Open but seeing he's playing Baghdatis I'll have to go for the Greek boy.

It should be a good match between the two but I do think the younger opponent will make it through to the next round.

No comments: