Sunday, August 27, 2006

Organic T-Shirts From CafePress


I like to buy organic products wherever possible but haven't bought much in the way of clothes. I bought my husband a few organic t-shirts and they were very nice. The material is very soft and they look just as great after washing. I would buy some more but would like to see a few more designs first.

My next idea is to buy some bamboo t-shirts. I have heard that they are even softer than organic cotton t-shirts but I am yet to try for myself. The problem with what I have seen of the bamboo products is that they lack a little on the design front. They are very plain and look old fashioned. The colours are awful and when I did try to buy something the black t-shirts were sold out, the only colour I thought I could live with.

The final option is at CafePress. I have my own shop there and I do sell some organic t-shirts. They only come in white which is a bit of a pain, seeing I never wear white and I think they only have a mens t-shirt. It looks nice though and I have sold a few. Head over to Albanian Designs if you want to look at my organic t-shirts or the plenty of other shops at CafePress.

No comments: