Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Juanes, Digital Camera, and Washing

The Juanes concert is on tonight and I can't wait. I haven't been to a concert in years, which is further proof that I'm getting old. The only problem I foresee is that the place is going to be full of screaming girls. I'll have to control myself so I don't become one of them!

I get to pick up my new digital camera today, yay! The postman came with it yesterday during the 5 minutes when I left the house - typical. Now I'll have to queue at the post office to get it.

The less exciting thing I have to do today is wash my clothes. It's driving me crazy not having a washing machine. I'm going to have to lug 3 loads of washing to the local laundromat in 37 degree heat. Really looking forward to that. That probably explains why I'm writing useless posts on my blog - anything to get out of doing the washing!

No comments: