Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Latest Organic Products

I added quite a few organic products today to Buy Organic. It's quite difficult to find products which are 100% organic and some products only contain one or two organic ingredients. I'm still promoting those as well as products which don't contain natural ingredients but are natural products made without the use of preservatives and other chemicals.

Products added today include:

Organic Baby Skin Care
Natural Men's Skin Care
Eco Friendly Cleaning Products
Organic Vitamins and Supplements

Tomorrow I'm going to work on adding some organic cotton clothes. These suppliers are difficult to find, especially in Australia. The only companies I have found are in the US and no one tends to buy from these companies, preferring to buy locally. I'll give it a go anyway and see how it goes.

No comments: