Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Juanes

I can't remember the last time I bought a music CD. I just don't listen to music anymore. However, I did see Juanes on TV a few weeks back and have become obsessed with him ever since. I know he's been around for a while but I never took much notice until I saw him that night. He was playing on the Tonight Show and, not surprisingly, all the girls were screaming at him.

I dropped a few hints at Ferbent and, very surprisingly, he bought his CD for me which includes a number of video clips. So now whenever I take a break from work, I put his music on, listening to his sexy voice as I sing along to the Spanish lyrics which I don't understand.

Spain is just around the corner from Montpellier so now it looks like I have another reason to start learning Spanish.

No comments: