Monday, March 27, 2006

Do The French Floss?

The French seem to have a bit of a reputation for a lack of dental hygiene and if you saw the disgusting rotting front teeth of the concierge in my building you'd understand why. However, I'm a little confused. If you go to any supermarket you'll see rows and rows of toothbrushes and toothpaste. I never imagined they could make so many different varieties. The thing I don't get is where is the dental floss? They have all these different toothbrushes and then only 1 type of floss? Sometimes they don't have any floss at all. Today I had to go to the pharmacy to buy some. They only had one variety, of course, and it cost a whopping 3.80 euros. I don't get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right! I noticed the teeth too! Montpellier was nice but expensive as anything in France. Good luck in Paris!
soulamouse