Sunday, March 26, 2006

In Front of the Computer

I seem to spend most of my time in front of the computer these days. If I'm not working on a new web site or maintaining one of my existing web sites then I'm taking a break and playing cards on the internet.

My current game of choice is Spades. I play this at MSN with a kiwi friend of mine. She initially got me addicted to Wheel of Fortune but I got bored after a while and moved on. Now I can't stop playing Spades. I get addicted to these kind of games so easily. At least it's not as bad as when I couldn't stop playing Sudoku. I would often do those puzzles until 2 or 3 in the morning. It got out of control so I stopped cold turkey.

Hopefully I'll get sick of playing cards and quit msn games for good. Surely I can find something more useful to do with my spare time, like reading one of the many books I've bought online from amazon.fr and still haven't read.

No comments: