Monday, July 24, 2006

Albanian T-Shirts


Admittedly I have been neglecting my Albanian Designs website lately. It's not that I have lost interest, its just that I've been working on so many other things. I have been making a few sales so I figure it's about time I get serious and add some real content to the pages. Without lots of content I won't be able to get much search engine traffic and thus not many sales so it's back to my job as a writer.

I've decided to make the content about different aspect of Albanian culture and am including things such as Albanian food, the landscapes, and the people. I have already started by creating little 'teaser' descriptions as well as content for the 'Albania' section.

I wrote a little bit about the Albanian landscape and its people. One thing I always find amusing is how they nod to say no and shake their heads to say yes. I do remember one instance in Albania when a guy was asking if I wanted to get on his bus. It wasn't for my destination so I shook my head. He signalled for me to get on so I shook my head again. He kept saying 'come on', 'come on' and I just shook my head even more. He was starting to get angry when my husband intervened and said I didn't actually want that bus. I had completely forgotten that I should have been nodding!

No comments: