Sunday, June 08, 2008

May

I just noticed I didn't post at all in May. Wow, I've lost track of time to the point where I missed an entire month. What did I do last month?

Aside from working my arse off creating 5 new websites and spending $400 on a PPC marketing campaign which earnt me $10, I've been out and about in Paris.

I went to the RTL Disco Show with Leesa and Alex which was a lot of fun. I loved seeing the one hit wonders from the 70s as well as Boney M and The Village People (2 hit wonders???). I never imagined ever seeing any of those people play live, it was great.

Of course I went to see Sex and The City (also with Leesa). Who hasn't? I did enjoy it but it was too long and the story line was kinda stupid. I mean, they can't have had much of a relationship if he couldn't mention his concerns about getting married. It was him who brought up the marriage thing anyway. I know, it's only a movie...

I saw Francaise. Now this movie is worth seeing. I first saw Hafsia Herzi in La Graine et le Mullet late last year. I really enjoyed that movie and she was the highlight. As soon as I saw she was in Francaise, I couldn't wait to see it. She is a fantastic actress and was great in Francaise where she plays a French born Moroccan girl who struggles with her life in Morocco after having grown up in France. Check it out if you get the chance.

I must have done some other exciting stuff last month too. No doubt about it because I live a pretty exciting life. I just can't quite recall what else I got up to.

3 comments:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hey Aussie gal,

Yes... I agree! The month has REALLY passed by quickly! I have been super busy since I got back to France and now it's mi-juin!! Oh la la... I will slow down a bit when the school's out at the end of June... Glad you had a good time at the Disco show and at the movies.. I had fun, too!! Take care and have a nice day... : )

Marianne said...

Hi Andrea - glad you're back - I felt exactly the same about SATC, I mean how OLD are they and their relationship is still like a teenage fling!? Also really want to see La Graine and Francaise... x Marianne

Andrea said...

They sure did look OLD on the big screen. The close ups were particularly scary!!