Monday, December 24, 2007

Pilates

A few weeks ago I started doing Pilates at my gym. It's not free like the other classes, which is a bit annoying but at 10 euros it's much cheaper than at other places.

Most of the classes are Pilates au Sol which is done on the floor with mats rather than the machines. I really don't see the point in paying for that. The class I was doing was with the machines though and I really enjoyed it.

The instructor I had has now left the gym and it doesn't look like they have someone else to replace him so I don't know if I'll continue with it, without the machines.  I will give it a go but I'm sure it won't be the same.

The loss of T also means no Monday night stretching which I've been doing for over a year and no one gorgeous to check out, hehe. He's going solo and at 100 euros per hour for personal training I can understand why.

No comments: