Monday, September 24, 2007

Club Med Gym Palais Royal

Note to self, never go to the Club Med Gym at Palais Royal again. It's too gay! Really, it's not fun at all when all the guys are checking out each other rather than me! hehe

Other reasons not to go:

  • it's filthy
  • it's very small
  • the machines are ancient
  • there are not enough cardio machines
  • they don't have the machines I like
  • it's in the 1st and I don't live there
  • it's filthy

I've been wanting to try out different gyms so I will know if I should be searching for an apartment in other areas. So far the gym in the 16th , where I normally go, is the best. I really don't want to move from there.

2 comments:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hahaha!!! That's funny! My gym is called MOVING.. It's a chain and is VERY CLEAN and they have newer machines (just like we have in California) and it's more like a YMCA gym.. very nice..
---Leesa

Andrea said...

The gym where I normally go is very clean and with new machines with individual TVs. So I was expecting something a little different when I went to this other gym because it's part of the same group.

Great photos on your blog, btw.