Wednesday, May 30, 2007

When Will The Nouvelle Star End?

I spent last week in Italy so missed the last episode of the Nouvelle Star. The only reason I'm following it is due to the project I'm working on and while I am making money (not much), it is so boring, it's killing me.

I've been blogging about all the shows, putting up YouTube vidoes on each of the blogs, commenting on other blogs, participating in forums, all for less than $100 so far. My hourly rate is extremely low on this project. Unless things really pick up in the next couple of weeks, I won't be taking on something like this next year.

At least I'm ranking number 1 in google.com for Julien Dore although I'm not doing quite so well in google.fr. My only hope of making a decent amount of money is if Julien wins as I'm not ranking that well for the other contestants. I'm generally on the second or thrid page of the SERPS.

I just hope the show will end soon so I can go back to my regular work. I think there's only a couple of weeks to go. Fingers crossed Julien wins and I rake in the money!

No comments: