Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nouvelle Star | Videos | Interviews

I've been watching all the videos of the Nouvelle Star contestants on You Tube. I thought TV shows were removed from You Tube but there are heaps of Nouvelle Star videos available to watch.

You can check out the videos of some of the contestants including the castings, auditions, and all of the recent live shows from Baltard.

Alex seems to be a pretty fun and easy going guy who can sing reasonably well but I don't think he'll have the support to win the Nouvelle Star.

Gaetane is very, very popular but I can't work out why. She'll probably be one of the last remaining contestants.

Raphaelle isn't a bad singer but is just so damn boring. Hopefully she'll get better because I quite like her.

Tigane is even less interesting than Raphaelle but the judges love him. I don't think he sings that well and his accent needs a lot of work when singing in English.

Still more videos to come then it'll be time for the next round.

No comments: