Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cologne | Germany | Photos

I completely forgot to post my Cologne photos from my recent trip to Germany (which is not so recent now) so here they are:

I'm not a fan of Gothic architechture but the Cologne Cathedral is pretty impressive although clearly in need of a good clean.



Most of Cologne was destroyed during the war so a lot of the architecture is from the 1950s. This of course translates to a very ugly city. However, there are some character buildings along the river.



Yes, this is a photo of a building with an icecream cone on top of it. I don't know what those Germans are up to here:



Ferbent doesn't seem to be too happy about the cold weather:



They like to ride their bikes a lot in Cologne which is great:



That's it for Cologne, there wasn't much to see but I had a great time anyway. I'm looking forward to my next trip to Germany.

No comments: