Friday, February 09, 2007

Off to Cologne | Germany

I'm going to Germany tomorrow, to Cologne. Although I've technically been to Germany before (I stopped off on the way to the Czech Republic) I haven't seen any cities and hardly know anything about it, except for what I've seen on TV. I've always wanted to go to Berlin and Munich but I found a very cheap fare to Cologne, so Cologne it is.


I'm looking forward to being in a new country and doing some travelling. I haven't been anywhere since August last year when we went to Spain. This is going to be quite different I'm sure. I don't think I'm going to like German food but I'm going to try their specialities and even though I don't drink, I don't think I'll be able to avoid having a beer.


I'm planning to take lots of photos and I'll post the best of them when I get back, next Wednesday.


No comments: