Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Buy Organic Blog

I am back from my too short holiday and will be getting back to work today. I enjoyed travelling around France and Spain. I love travelling by car and hope to have a much longer holiday next year. I'll blog about my adventures later but for now will mention my new blog.

I have wanted to start a blog about organic products for quite a while but wasn't too sure how to incorporate it into my existing organic website. I have done it now and even though the design is not the same as the main site, it is similar. I think it looks good, I just have to work on the content now.

The Buy Organic Blog is my main priority now and I will be updating it regularly. I will talk about the latest organic products which are available in Australia, organic news from around the world, where to buy organic products, organic gardening, and related environmental issues. I have lots of ideas and can't wait to see how it goes. I hope people will be interested and will comment with their thoughts and ideas.

No comments: