Sunday, August 06, 2006

Are the French Cold Blooded?

The French are funny people and by that I mean funny strange. Both today and yesterday it was around 25 to 26 degrees. Quite a warm and pleasant temperature. For some reason the French don't see it that way with a significant proportion wearing jumpers, jackets, and scarves. I can't understand that at all. I was wearing jeans and a sleeveless top and I was hot when walking around. I wasn't even a little bit cool, not even in the shade. What is wrong with these people?

It's not the first time of noticed this either. In winter it rarely gets below zero here but you'd think we were in Antarctica by the way they dress. Most people wear a t-shirt, a couple of jumpers, a full length coat, scarf, hat, and gloves. People would be wearing that and I'd be in jeans, t-shirt, and a light coat. Ferbent is the same so it's not just me. The French must be cold-blooded people.

No comments: