Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Organic Sales are Picking Up

Sales at my Buy Organic site are starting to pick up. I'm getting a lot more hits and from each of the major search engines. Some products are turning out to be quite popular. The organic cotton baby clothes are by far the most popular items. The site also got a mention on mothering.com in one of the forums. They were discussing bamboo socks and someone placed a link to my article on bamboo clothing. I was quite happy with the free advertising and it generated quite a few hits. I couldn't have placed the comment better myself. No, it wasn't me who posted it. They say that commercial posts aren't allowed but there seem to be a lot of links like that. Maybe I should develop more of a presence in forums like that. So things are picking but there is still a long way to go before I'll be happy with the visitor count and the income generated.

No comments: