Monday, June 12, 2006

Organic Personal Hygiene & The Mooncup

I didn't know if it would be worth promoting organic personal hygiene products or not but I've had a few requests for them so I thought I'd see how they go. The range includes organic deodorants from Avalon Organics and Miessence and a deodorant stick from the Aromatherapy Co which is especially for men. My husband uses this and he says it's as effective as any other deodorant.

I've also started promoting the Mooncup. The mooncup is a feminine hygiene product which is used in place of tampons. I haven't tried it but it sounds interesting. They have been around for decades and are more environmentally friendly than tampons as they are reusable and can last up to 10 years. Check out the Mooncup website for more information. They deliver internationally but payment is made in UK pounds.

No comments: