Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Organic Success

Okay, I wouldn't say my Buy Organic site is a financial success but people are visiting it and that's making me happy. They are reading the articles and product recommendations as well as signing up for the newsletter. I am making a few sales but I don't think I'll have many more until I add more products. It's just not that easy to find organic products available online in Australia. I see most websites promoting the same products. My site needs more variety that's all.

I also need to add a lot more articles to get more visitors. It's the article pages which seem to get the most hits. I have quite a few ideas of what I can write about. In fact, looking at my to do list I have around 50 ideas for possible articles. I should probably stop writing in here and starting writing them! I enjoy researching the articles but I find the actual writing of them quite tedious and time consuming. Then I have to do keyword research to make sure they are optimised correctly so people can find them. Anyway, this is my full time job now so I should get to it.

No comments: