Sunday, April 02, 2006

Unlucky With Pizza, Again

I thought I'd give the local pizza place a go, after the miserable pizza I had last week. I love pizza so really want to find something nice, without paying a fortune, but again no luck. It tasted like bread with some tomato sauce and cheese. I know this is essentially what pizza is but it just wasn't right. Maybe once I'm in Paris there will be more options and I will be able to find some Italians making real Italian pizza.

I also keep trying the kebab shops here but they're all rubbish. I love kebabs even more than pizza but it's really difficult to find a nice place. Not to mention a clean place. I had the best kebab I've ever had in Bordeaux. Really, really tasty. There is also a nice Greek place and a Lebanese place where I used to live in the 7th in Paris. I'll definitely be heading back to those places.

Speaking of Bordeaux, I also had the best hot chocolate of my life there. It was so thick and creamy, not too rich like most hot chocolate in France. Maybe I'll have the head back to that little city soon.

No comments: