Thursday, April 06, 2006

Good Day Today

Everything is working out with the move to Paris. The real estate agent has agreed to one months notice rather than the 3 stated in the contract. I was really pleased with this as it was quite unexpected. Just goes to show it pays to be friendly with everyone because you never know when they might help you out. They've also said that if I don't find an apartment within the one month notice period, I can continue to stay in the apartment, even if they find tenants who are ready to move in.

I've also arranged for my contents insurance to be transferred to Paris. Both apartments will be insured for the few weeks when we'll have 2 apartments. That's another thing I don't have to worry about.

I sold another web template today and had an inquiry about another purchase. Hopefully that will go through tomorrow. I'm currently make a small loss on my templates adwords campaign but I made some changes today which will hopefully bring my costs down.

Ferbent is going well with his job. He works in 3 different hotels and so has to work with 3 different managers. It's early days, obviously, but so far they seem really nice. It was his first day in one of the hotels today and he finished everything by 3pm so the manager let him go home early. That would never have happened when he was working at Ibis in London. Things are looking good for him in Paris.

Not much luck with the Albanian t-shirt designs though. I thought I'd have some sales by now. I'm getting plenty of hits but no sales which makes me think the designs aren't very good or there's just not enough to choose from. I'm going to make a real effort over the next week or so to add more designs.

No comments: