Sunday, March 12, 2006

First Forum Post

I made my very first forum post today. I only really started reading forums in the last few months. I'd read them before but only if I was looking for something specific or if I came across something in a Google search. I now tend to read them on a regular basis to see what is happening in SEO or in affiliate marketing or whatever else takes my interest.

I started a CafePress shop about a week ago selling Albanian Designs on t-shirts and other products. I created about 20 simple designs, text designs for Albanian cities. It was only when I saw them in the search results that I realised I had made a mistake with the images. I couldn't figure out how to fix them so I had to post to the forum. I don't know why but I was a little nervous about it. I thought I really should have known the answer to my question, I am a web developer after all, and was a bit embarrassed to have to ask such a simple question. In the end I got a simple, polite answer and everything worked out ok. The only problem was that I then had to change the 20 or so images I had already made and recreate all the t-shirts. Not a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon, believe me!

No comments: