Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Amazing Race

I am a bit of a sucker for reality shows and can't resist watching crappy shows like America's Next Top Model, The Bachelor, and The Apprentice.

There haven't been many shows on during the summer although I have been watching the latest season of Project Runway which has been going for a couple of months. This is season 5 but is the first time I've watched it. I'm kinda liking it.

My favourite, favourite reality show is The Amazing Race. The new season is starting this Sunday and I can't wait to watch it. It's on CBS but I probably won't be able to watch it live as I think it'll be on during the middle of the night Paris time. So I guess I'll have to download it on Monday.

Hopefully some other good shows will be starting again soon too.

No comments: