Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Albanian Videos

I've created a blog for Ferbent because he's interested in writing about Albania (his country) and especially to show Albanian videos. Albania is a pretty crazy place with completely mad people so it will be interesting to see what kind of videos he comes up with.

He showed me a video the other day of a guy setting himself on fire which was extremely disturbing. People just stood around watching, it was incredible. I didn't really want him to blog about that kind of thing but then again that is what goes on in Albania. It's pretty sad.

Of course there are lots of Albanian music and dancing videos on YouTube as well as videos with photos of the beautiful countryside which I find much more interesting.

This isn't the first time I've created a blog for F so I hope this time he'll post on a regular basis and maybe even earn a little cash for it.

No comments: