Monday, December 11, 2006

Organic News and Gardening

My Buy Organic website is coming along well. It is by far the most successful of all the websites I have, probably because it is the site of most interest to me and I spend the most time working on.

The blog is proving to be very popular and having the blog makes it is easy for me to update the site everyday. I do tend to update it everyday. I try to write one article per day and then post a few things on the latest organic news or more often environmental news. There's a lot happening around the world so I try to just pick out things which will be of interest to Australians.

Lately I've been doing quite a few articles on organic gardening. Talking about the best mulches, why to use mulch, the best mulches for suppressing weeds, and then other articles on organic pest control, how to grow pineapples, how to grow organic potatoes, and how to grow organic strawberries.

There's a bit of research involved but seeing I enjoy gardening, it doesn't seem like work when I write these things. The same can't be said for my other websites which have less or little interest for me. I wonder whether I should continue with them or not. Maybe if they started to get more traffic then I'd find them more interesting and worth working on.

I should get back to I suppose. There's plenty of organic news to catch up on.

No comments: