Friday, June 02, 2006

Sale of Dreamweaver

I was very happy to see that I sold a copy of Dreamweaver through my Cheap Web Templates website today. I use Dreamweaver for all my web development work and I recommend the product on my site because I really think it is the best for web development work.

I am a little surprised someone would buy it though because unless you are going to be developing a few sites it is quite a large expense. Not that I'm complaining but I was always under the impression that people buying web templates from my site are just working on one project and so they need one template and that's it. Then again I've bought a number of templates myself and I am a web developer so who knows.

Anyway I was really excited to see the sale as I'll get a very nice commission from it. Hopefully I'll start making money from that site now. I think I've got my AdWords campaigns working profitably so it's looking good for the future.

No comments: