Saturday, March 04, 2006

My First Web Site

I've created plenty of web sites before but in January I completed my first money making (hopefully) site for myself. Cheap Web Templates The site promotes and sells web templates and flash templates which people can use to quickly create their own web site. The templates are designed by professional designers, not by me, thankfully, because I couldn't design anything to save my life. The reason I started with this kind of web site is because it was quick and easy to set up and I can download web templates for my own use at a discounted price. The latter is pretty important to me because I couldn't create a web site without one of these templates.

So far the only template purchases have been from me but that's ok, for now. Maybe with a little advertising things will pick up. Who knows. Maybe.

No comments: